Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2016)
Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7
Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2016) - Specs
- Device Type
29 July 2016
29 July 2016
- 2G Network
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network
LTE band 3(1800), 5(850), 40(2300)
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.
- Primary Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.
8 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Camera Features
Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
5 MP, f/2.2
- SMS SMS (Short Messaging Service) is a text messaging service component of phone, Web, or mobile communication systems. It uses standardized communications protocols to allow mobile phone devices to exchange short text messages over the networks.
- MMS MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) is a standard way to send messages that include multimedia content (audio clips, video clips and images) to and from mobile phones over wireless networks using the WAP protocol.
- Email Email (Electronic Mail) is a system for receiving, sending, and storing electronic messages, Similar to a letter, email is text messages that may contain files, images, or other attachments sent via the internet to a recipient by using applications and software prograps. An email address is required to receive email, and that address is unique to the user.
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.
Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2016) - Reviews
Sorry, reviews are closed for this product.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2016) - Gallery